Who we are
Phsarkhmer.info was established on January 1, 2017. The first standard website in sales by allowing partners can supply the product for free. And a Social Network service for fans send messages between each other or Contact Suppliers to trading product an easily.
We are online e-commerce marketplace (E-Market), Quality, Value, Service, Transparency, Confidence, Convenience and Security are always our attention.
Our website address is: https://www.phsarkhmer.info.
What personal data we collect?
The type of personal data that Phsarkhmer.info process about you may be:
- Basic contact details such as name, address, telephone number and email.
- Demographic Information such as date of birth, age and gender
- Employment information such as employer, title, position including preferences and interests in professional context
- Feedback, comments or questions about Phsarkhmer.info or concerning our products and services
- Photos or video of you recorded at our premises
- Content you have uploaded such as photos and video
- Unique user information such as login ID, username, password and security questions
- Financial information such as credit card information
- Traffic information as provided by your web browser such as browser type, device, language and the address of the website from which you arrived and other traffic information such as IP address
- Click-stream behavior and movement on Phsarkhmer.info Sites and in our products and services
- Email behavior such as which emails from Phsarkhmer.info you open when and how
- Other personal data contained in your profile that you have freely given away on third party social networks such as Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn etc.
Phsarkhmer.info will agree or ignore the personal data inquiry from user or government, if your requisition is not legally with us and Cambodia Law.
why we collect it?
When you use Phsarkhmer.info services, you trust us with your data. It is our responsibility to be clear about what we collect and how we use it to make our services work better for you. we can identify you and make sure you are the potential user.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
(PK Vendors): Your name, address, phone and fax number, email address, tax ID number or SSN and any other information you provide are held in strict confidence. We collect this information so we can generate your commission checks and meet Cambodia General Department of Taxation. Anyway we also contact you about sale transaction.
(PK Customer): All account information for our Clients is held in strict confidence. We collect information like your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, billing and shipping information so we can provide the email marketing services, and we can support you with after-sale service.
How we protect your data
We are protecting User Information by SSL security to prevent from Hacker steal data of buyers and sellers when they have transaction on the website and we have spam protection services for filter all transaction.
The security of your personal information and our Clients’ information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, such as login credentials and credit card information, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, if you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us.
We and our partners, affiliates, or analytics or services providers use technologies, such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts, to analyze trends, administer our website, tracking users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Your choices regarding cookies